Jun 7, 2011

Cadbury Oreo Togetherness Movement


Weekend will arrive soon. I miss the last weekend I spent with my family. I had great fun at the Movie and the dinner with my cousins and mom. Suddenly to my realization, we are so busy with our work life that we forget to spend quality time with our loved ones. There was once a time when families loved to be together. Had meals together, played together; but, today in this busy life, we often forget to bond with our children and parents which unfortunately builds up a large communication gap between the families.
My family thoughts took a spark when I observed my friend’s wall on Facebook. He posted an app result which caught my attention. It was “The Togetherness” app from Oreo India page. So, I went further more on my research to find that my favorite cookie Oreo was on Facebook. I instantly liked the page and saw some amazing activities on their wall.
From my observation I learnt that Oreo India is encouraging Togetherness between the families in India. May it be your relationship with your kids or with your parents; Oreo India is trying their best to erase all the gaps by connecting with your family members. 
I came to know about a feeling which was inside me from ages. The togetherness feeling. Togetherness is the feeling of being close to another person emotionally and physically. It’s an emotion which is as sacred as love for your family.
They have a brilliant app called Togetherness Quotient. A fun and interactive quiz which displays fascinating facts about Indian families. And more we can calculate our own togetherness quotient through their application. It is seriously some valuable piece of information when it comes to youngsters like us who find ways to bond with our families.
But the most proud moment was my “Togetherness Pledge” on the Oreo India page. “I pledge to spend more time with my family & will make all efforts to create warm memorable family moments and give my loved-ones what they deserve” …
This is certainly amazing for me to join such a movement and I personally feel that you guys should too join the togetherness celebration and spread love with your family at – Oreo India page on Facebook. – http://www.facebook.com/OreoIndia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Reviews -