Jan 24, 2012

The Way of Light


It may be a little late for this, but it is a process I suppose. I’m still editing pictures from the year 2010 now that I think about it. Just thinking about editing all of the hundreds of thousands of pictures I made from 2011 is intimidating. That is where I am, buried in pixels.

I take a long time to do this. Of course, my favorite part of doing photography is looking at pictures. When it comes to my own work, I tend to be very critical, and this can make the process drawn out even longer. One of my most important goals from this effort is to get a better understanding of how I worked that year, how I’ve grown visually and where I need to improve.

So as I continue this process over 2012 or so, I figured I might share some on the blog:

If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god.


This photo was randomly clicked over an afternoon chat session with my office mates. Sometimes it’s best to capture that moment.

We continue to shape our personality all our life. If we knew ourselves perfectly, we should die. - Albert Camus


A photo – featuring my cousin was clicked when he was walking through the sun & shade. Never thought I’ll get a good response for this click. But did :p ..People actually loved this snap.

“There are three forms of visual art: Painting is art to look at, sculpture is art you can walk around, and architecture is art you can walk through” – Mumbai City


Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light. The photo clicked walking along the busy street of Mumbai

The pursuit of perfection, then, is the pursuit of sweetness and light.


A magnificent lantern or ‘kandil’ as we call it, lights the way through the sky. Was happy to see 10 of em attached to a kite.

Hope to work hard & click some more ...
Stay Safe. & Happy Clicking.. :)


Any advice or Feedback ? Do share your views with me on the comment box below. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Reviews -